2014年12月24日水曜日

Diary-week 13

Event 1-December 23
     Today was the day before Cheistmas Eve. Therefore, a lot of customers bought Christmas cake and some presents. I worked so hard, and I tired. Christmas will be busier more than today. 


Event 2-December 24
     Today, I went to Karaoke and dinner with my friends. Before dinner, we went to Karapke, but there's rooms were full. Therefore, we have to wait for thirty minutes. After that, we went to eat yakiniku. I ate it very much. Everyone was surprised to see me eating it. I enjoyed today. 

Event 3-December 25
     I had a lot of free time. However, I don't have to do. Therefore, I went to KGU to take makeup class. After that I ate agepan in front of Suizenji Station after a long. It was delicious. I went back home, but I was bored. I wanted to go drinking but I have no money. Therefore, I  didn't do anything. 

Event 4-December 27
     Today, we were planed surprise birthday party for my friend. We selected some presents and had ordered to sarve birthday plate in restaurant. When the room was dark and started music, she looked surprised. She looked surprised and happy. She cried and, she was delighted, so I also became happy. The birthday party was successful.

Event 5- December 28 
     Today, I went to dinner with my friends  after a part time job. I ate gyudon in Sukiya. At then, we talked about our job and love. I laughed so much, so I thought we were good friend. I don't want to leave my work.
     


1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Saki -

    I've never tried the "agepan" from the shop in front of Suizenji station, but I always see young people there. It is a really popular shop! I must try it sometime...

    Your score for this diary homework is 6/10

    返信削除