2014年12月14日日曜日

Diary-week 11

Event 1-December 9
     Today, I have a lesson of classic ballet, but I have a sole of foot ache. Therefore, I couldn't dance well. I have had it for four days. It was painful to dance. I think it was better to go to hospital. I hope to get well soon. I want to dance ballet without restrain.

Event 2-December 10
     Today, I joined a club activity after a long. Club members and I went to see illunimation to Aso Farm Land. I live near the place, but I have never been there. Illumination is so beautiful. We took a lot of pictures, and enjoyed that. I saw a lot of Korean, so I thought the place is sightseeing spot. I want to go there again, and stay there to see stars. It is maybe beautiful.

Event 3-December 11
     Do you know cups? Can you do it? Today, I was told it by my friend at English lounge. I like the music and the rhythm. I practiced to do the movement and the song. However, it is difficult for me to do both movement and song. I became to do the movement and sing the song separately. I wnat to do both simultaniously, so I will practice it. I also want to see pitch perfect.

Event 4-December 13
     Today was hard day for me. First, I had my part time job early in the morning. Today, there were few worker, but there are lot of things to do. Moreover, Many customers came there. Therefore, I couldn't drink water and go to rest room for six hours. After that, I had to go to dentist. I took a nap and overslept about thirty minutes. I was little bit told off. The care was finished at six p.m. Finally, I went to the studio of classic ballet. I danced about two-half hours. I went back at ten p.m. I was so tired, but today was fullness day.

Event 5-December 14
     This week, there are a lot of homework and preparation of presentation. Therefore, I went back from part time job, I started to do that. I want to finish soon and sleep. I think I should finish these homework early. I shouldn't stockpile. I want to finish today's homework by midnight.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Saki -

    NO, I can't do the "cups" song! Like you, I have trouble doing the actions and singing the song at the same time... :-(

    Your score for this diary homework is 8/10

    返信削除