2014年12月8日月曜日

Diary- week 10

Event 1- December 1
     Today, I have to work at my club because a friend and I are accountant. The work was difficult for me. I failed the work again and again. Therefore, we couldn't go home early. We took a lot of time. When we finished the work, it was nine p.m. We were so tired. We felt we have to  be tenacious it to do well. I felt accountant is hard.

Event 2- December 2
     Today, I forgot to do reading assignment. I was shock. I haven never forgotten that. I have submitted until deadline. I thought why I forgot the assignment. After the class, I did the homework, and I decided to write what I have to do on my schedule book. I want not to forget all of the assignments.

Event 3-December 3
     Today, I didn't join a club activity. Instead of that, I studied English and read books about Japanese history in English. It is about the Jomon period and Yayoi period. It is fun for me to read what I know in English. I felt I was just as foreigner who didn't know about Japan. It is strange things, but I felt that.

Event 4-December 6
     Today, I worked my part time job from early morning. However, I couldn't get up. I said sorry to many people who work same store. I worked there as a cashier. It was too long. I worked about eight hours. After that, I went to ballet school. However, I was tired, so I cannot dance well.


Event 5-December 7
     After I finished my part time job, I went shopping and enjoying with my younger friend. She is English and American department student in KGU, and freshman. First, we went to a caffe to ge warm, and met a senior friend of KGU. He worked there, and he sarved us a cup of coffee. The taste was sweet and good. After that, we went to buy my iPhone case. However, I couldn't find what  I want. Therefore, I gave up to buy it today. Finally, we went to eat udon, and talked about many things. I enjoyed the time so much. I like her. I want to go shopping with her again.
   

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Saki --

    I'm happy to read that you are enjoying reading in English! I think reading about a topic or a story that you already know is a great way to get used to reading a lot in English. It can help you build your confidence and you can also build your reading speed because you are reading about familiar topics. Keep it up!! :-)

    Your score for this diary homework is 8/10

    返信削除