2014年12月22日月曜日

Diary-week 12

Event 1-December 16
     The day, I had an end-of-year party of my part time job. The party started at eleven p.m. It was after the part time job. Therefore, I went back home after the work at once, and I took a bath and I went to izakaya in Ozu. The party was also birthday party of a work member, so we preparationed presents. It was snacks "Puchi sereise". I collected all of the sereise. When I gave it hin, he was so surprised it, and said me thanks. I was so happy. The party was succesfull. It was so fun, and I enjoyed the party. I want to do that again. I am loking for ward to new-of-year party.


Event 2-December 17
     The day was my friend's brithday. I took some movie of celebration messages. Many friends help me. At the llunch time, I celebrate her with club member. She looked very happy, so I also become happy. Other friends give her chocolate cake. I thought the day is good for her, and the day was happily day for her.


Event 3-December 18
     Today, I had my club pirty, but I had cold,so I could't go the party. In the morning, I had fever, but I had money for party. Therefore, I have to go to KGU to give it to club friends. I decided to go there and take 1 period, and go back home. My body had oppression, so I slept soon at home. After that, I become well. I don't want to have cold again.

Event 4-December 19
     Today, I had free time after a long. I had no lesson of ballet. I had no work, so I went shopping to Hikarinomori by oneself. At then, I bought two clothes. I chanced on the favorite clothes. One was black. Another was navy which is drawn. I enjoyed the time. I like such as free time. I want the time more.

Event 5-December 21
     Today, I had part time job at eight a.m. However, I wake up at eight-ten a.m. I was surprised very much. I was late the work, but I was not scold. A lot of children came the store, but worker was less. Therefore, there were customer's long lines to buy some things. The customer was so angry because of taking a lot of time to buy it.  I was given a shout, but I cannot do anything but operate a cash register. I was so tired.

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Saki -

    I'm sorry to hear you weren't feeling well! It is that time of year-- we all have to be careful not to catch a cold or influenza. Take care!

    Your score for this diary homework is 9/10

    返信削除