2015年1月3日土曜日

Diary-week 14

Event 1-December 29th
     Today, I had last lesson of classic ballet in 2014 and cleaning the studio. Therefore, I went to Koshi by motor cycle. It took about four minutes. After the two-half hours lesson, we cleaned the studio for three hours. I washed a rest room, floor, windows and other places. I was so tired, but my feeling was good because our studio was cleaned. I became to be looking forward to next lesson.

Event 2-December 31th
     Today was final day in 2014. Therefore, I ate toshikodhi-soba at lunch time. My mother's toshikoshi- soba was delicious. The main ingredient was a Japanese yam and tempra of shrimp. I became full. After that, I worked a part time job. Because of Omisoka, there are a lot of customer to buy supplies of the New Year. It was so hard to work. I was so tired.


Event 3-January 1st
     A happy new year! Today start the New Year, 2015. I also had a part time job from early in the morning to evening. I thought it was so hard. However, owner was so kind. He gave me a lot of food. It was delicious. I enjoyed to sale humberger of Hida-gyu. I sold a lot of humberger. I thought I experienced precious things because I cannot work it rarely.

Event 4-January 3rd
      I also work. Today was Saturday. It was holiday. Therefore, there were a lot of families in exhibition of mini car of Tommy. I worked there. There were many children. They were so cute. Every children were smiling after they watched mini car. I became happy to see them. My tired become nothing to see them.

Event 5-January 4 th
     Today was my mother's birthday. However, I had a part time job until evening. After that, my family went to eat dinner. We ate yakiniku in Ozuya. I was full. I ate it so much until I cannot eat it more. I payed the price, and mother looked so surprise. I was glad to see her such a face. 

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Saki -

    Your mother's toshikoshi soba sounds very tasty! Did she cook the yams as tempura, too? It's a nice meal for the last day of the year.

    Your score for this diary is 7/10

    返信削除